I really thought that I would stopped reading now. Then I realized that I find solace from reading books. For this year, I’ll work hard to achieve my reading goals and also to do short reviews about the books I’ve read. For now, I’ll give you a list of the books I’ve devoured for the last two months.
- A Grief Observed by C.S. Lewis
- Kikomachine Komix Blg12 by Manix Abrera
- The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion
- The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher
- Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri
- Tabi Po 1 by Melvin Malonzo
- Tabi Po 2 by Melvin Malonzo
- The Vegetarian by Han Kang
Hoping to more books to catch up for this March.