I’ll cherish the month of March because I felt so productive with reading Japanese authors. This month of April, I’ll be reading random stuff fiction and nonfiction and I still hope read more than five books every month. Good luck! Book reviews will be up soon.
- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
- Dream The Impossible Dream: Zen Pencils Volume Two by Gavin Aung Than
- Kafka On The Shore by Haruki Murakami
- The Buried Giant by Kazuo Ishiguro
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo