I’m off to a good start this year and I’m positive that I’ll be able to reach my goal of reading 65 books this year (cross fingers). I’ve compiled the list of books that I’ve devoured last month and I’ve also included link of book reviews I’ve done.
- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
- Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick
- Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls by David Sedaris
- Gratitude by Oliver Sacks (review to follow)
- Armageddon in Retrospect by Kurt Vonnegut
I’ve already started my Japanese author for February although I’ve also read two books written by a non-Japanese author. So how about you, how are you faring in your 2016 Reading Book Challenge? Hope you’re still on track because there are still less than 11 months to catch up on your reading lists.