I’m catching up with my reading list. I’ve got so many books in my room that are yet to be read and more on my mobile phone and Kindle device. If only I can forego sleeping for reading. Sigh. Below are the books I’ve read for July and it looks promising. I hope I can keep the streak of reading more this August.
- What If? by Randall Munroe
- Bad Feminist by Roxanne Gay
- The Stranger by Alber Camus
- Dawn by Elie Weisel
- Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood
- Bossypants by Tina Fey
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
I’ll catch up on the book reviews later on. Ta-da for now. Happy August!