Here’s a late update for my past 3 months book read summary.
- Quiet by Susan Cain
- Unbroken by Laura Hildebrand
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- Old Man’s Way by John Scalzi
- Mini Habits by Stephen Guise
- Wonder by RJ Palacio
- Childhood’s End by Arthur Clarke
- Trigger Warning by Neil Gaiman
- Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
- Raise High the Roof Beam, Carpenters & Seymour: An Introduction by J.D. Salinger
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer Smith
- Mga Kirot ng Kapalaran by Manix Abrera
- The Thing Around Your Neck by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- For One More Day by Mitch Albom
- We Should All be Feminist by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
For this month of June, I’ll be reading female authors and books on feminism. I’m also hoping to catch up on the numerous books that I have yet to write a review here.
Happy 1st of June!!!