I started this month with the intention of reading non-fiction books but it did not went well. Until now I’m still reading Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand and Quiet by Susan Cain. I admit I’m so slow reading these books due to a number of distractions mainly the Internet. Sigh. The month of February has been unproductive in terms of the number of books I’ve read.
- Siddhartha by Herman Hesse
- The Story of My Life by Hellen Keller
- Maybe (Maybe Not) by Robert Fulghum
- Twelve Years a Slave by Solomon Northup
- The Art of Thinking Clearly by Rolf Dobelli
- Stupid is Forever by Senator Miriam Defensor Santiago
It was a good month but it could have been better. I’ll make it up this March. There’s no specific theme for March so I can read anything I want to my heart’s content. Au revoir February and cheers to March!